Registering for CE/CMEs:
NASSPD is committed to providing continuing education opportunities. Continuing education and continuing medical education credits are offered for those who participate in the 2021 Virtual NASSPD Conference.
To receive credits for the 2021 NASSPD Conference you must complete the following:
(1) Register/purchase a conference ticket here
(2) Register to receive continuing education credits at following sites*:
* Please note you must register both conference days separately for continuing education credits at the CE site above.
Obtaining your CE/CMEs
The Day One evaluation will open after the program ends on April 16, 2021. You are encouraged to complete the evaluation. If you require a psychology, CME, or LSW/LCSW/LPC/LMFT certificate, please follow these directions to obtain the credits. Those needing NCC, General CEU, and CADC/CCDP credits will answer these questions in the evaluation. We need this information, and no other questions are required. These certificates will be e-mailed to you in four to six weeks.
To obtain CE/CME credits:
Return to cce.upmc.com, log in, and search for NASSPD day one.
1. Go to “My Account”
2. Go to “My Courses”
3. Look under “Pending Courses” and click on the course for whatever day(s) you attended
4. Complete the evaluation (encouraged, not mandatory except for the CE credit questions) and follow the prompts.
5. If you need credits other than CME, APA or LSW/LCSW/LPC/LMFT, please answer those questions in the evaluation and the certificate will be e-mailed to you in four to six weeks
6. If you’re unable to “see” your APA or LSW/LCSW/LPC/LMFT certificate, go back to “My Courses” and click on “Completed Activities”. The certificate will be available to download.
If you are attending on April 17, 2021, please register separately for that evaluation and certificate at The North American Society for the Study of Personality Disorders (NASSPD)-Day Two | UPMC - Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences (or cce.upmc.com, and search for NASSPD day two).
Available credits (available directly after attendance):
Available credits (From the office of Education and Consultative Services of UPMC Western Psychiatric Hospital (four to six weeks post-conference, and you'll need to request these in the evaluation). No other questions are required, although you are encouraged to complete all questions):
Please see the 2021 NASSPD agenda for details regarding the maximum number of available credits offered for each conference day, as well as additional CE/CME details.